Have your event at Waterfowl Lake Pavilion!
Waterfowl Lake Pavilion provides a beautifully landscaped location for your next outdoor event. This space can accommodate anywhere from 50 to 5,000 guests with plenty of room for activities – great for large corporate picnics, outdoor events, wedding receptions, all day retreats and more! Located near the Zoo’s main gate and tram stop for easy access to our exhibits. Discounted Zoo admission tickets can be purchased for Waterfowl rentals!
Special packages are available just for Family Reunions, too.
*Rental Rates: Sunday-Saturday
- $1195.00 with a minimum of 50 discounted admission tickets through one of our ticketing programs
- $1600.00 for a free-standing rental without ticketing
- Seated under pavilion: 100 guests
- Standing under pavilion: 200 guests
- Entire Waterfowl green area: 5,000 guests
*Available April through October only. Rates can change without notice.
Price reflects a four-hour event. Rental fees include picnic-table seating for up to 350 guests, Zoo on-site staff, security, and maintenance personnel, parking, and caterer set-up time of 3 hours and breakdown time of 1 ½ hours. Rental fees do not include round tables, chairs, catering, zoo admission, rides, audio-visual equipment, and/or zoo services. Discounted admission is available for daytime rentals! Click here to read more about Group Sales and our Consignment Ticket Program.
- Approved Caterers
- Suggested Hotels
- Suggested Vendors for Pavilion Events
- Waterfowl Lake Pavilion Rental Guidelines
Questions? Contact the Rental Office at 443-552-5277 or email email@example.com.